Kiosk Prepaid offers a wide array of services which clearly sets us apart from our competition.
Kiosk Prepaid offers a wide array of products to serve the target market base offering unprecedented opportunities to earn multiple revenue streams. Our team spends extensive time and effort to locate the most favorable products that consumers actually want and need creating financial freedom and access for consumers nationwide.
- Every Household in the U.S. pays at least 2-3 forms of bills on a monthly basis. A vast majority of the un-banked consumers pay their bills in cash (500 million + transactions annually.)
- Kiosk Prepaid can pay any bill whether utility or other in the U.S. The consumer simply scans their bill into the Kiosk and enters their payment. Bills of any kind can be paid same day or 2-3 days standard depending on what delivery method the consumer chooses. The Kiosk Prepaid method is much simpler and more secure than the consumer mailing in their payment or drive across town to handle their business.
- According to FDIC studies, 7.0 percent of households in the United States are unbanked. This proportion represents approximately 9.0 million households. An additional 19.9 percent of U.S. households (24.5 million) were underbanked, meaning that the household had a checking or savings account but also obtained financial products and services outside of the banking system.
- Consumers use a wide range of locations to cash checks such as check cashing stores, pawn shops and alike. Consumers pay fees as much as 3% and in some cases more, have to stand in line, and cash their check just to take those proceeds and go shopping for products and services. With Kiosk Prepaid, the consumer can cash their check, have their funds in hand and go shopping where the kiosk is located in grocery and convenience stores, all without going to multiple locations or waiting in long lines.
- Kiosk Prepaid charges fees commensurate to the competition or in some cases less and offers the consumer the ability to pay their bills at the same time, load a debit card, load their phone with airtime and buy and sell gift cards with multiple other services being introduced making Kiosk Prepaid a 1-stop-shop.
- The United States is the largest source of international remittances and electronic fund transfers amounting to over $50 billion annually since 2010. Worldwide electronic fund transfers are estimated at over $440 billion per year.
- India, China & Mexico are the top three remittance receiving countries, with over $130 billion in annual flows. According to the Federal Reserve, consumers prefer nonbank money transmitters for sending remittance/electronic transfers.
- Kiosk Prepaid offers its consumers the ability to send money to Latin America as well as Europe, Africa and Asia. We have teamed up with leading companies to not only offer access but do so at a very competitive exchange rate and fee to the consumer.
- Nearly 50% of all US consumers claimed to have purchased a gift card. Over $66 Billion is spent on gift cards annually. 93% of U.S. consumers purchase or receive a gift card annually.
- Not only does the Kiosk Prepaid offering sell gift cards, it also purchases gift cards from consumers as well as sells discounted and full value gift cards!
- What set’s Kiosk Prepaid apart? Not only will the kiosk sell cards to consumers, it will purchase cards as well. Kiosk Prepaid gives consumers the ability sell their unwanted or unused gift cards directly though the kiosk and receive payment instantly thus tapping a massive gift card purchase market.
PRE-PAID DEBIT CARDS
- The number of pre-paid transactions increased from 1.8 billion in 2009 to over 3 billion and is growing by over 30% per year. Unlike a traditional debit card linked to the Consumer’s bank account which required a bank balance, the instant issue pre-paid debit card allows the consumer to load a debit card with cash for immediate spending.
- Retail purchases (with prepaid) exceeded $100 billion, or nearly 4% of all retail transactions.
- Kiosk Prepaid will afford consumers the opportunity to purchase a live instant access debit card directly from the kiosk. Consumers can then use the card for shopping, paying bills, direct deposit payroll and an array of other uses. The Consumer may than receive debit card in the mail if they wish or continue to use the pin debit card worldwide.
PHONE/CALLING CARDS (Pre-paid domestic/international/pin-pinless)
- Kiosk Prepaid taps into the multi-billion dollar market allowing consumers to participate in their daily lives by calling family and friends world-wide.
- “Calling Cards” allow Domestic or international calls with no bills, statements, or credit checks and is often times much cheaper than long distance providers or local phone carriers and can be used from any phone anywhere. Consumers can even load phones in other Countries.
- Kiosk Prepaid not only offers over 300 brands of airtime, it does it electronically. No more need for a physical piece of plastic. Airtime is loaded directly onto the phone or issued through a receipt to load onto a phone.
- Digital ads greatly increase brand awareness to the tune of 86% as well as increase in store sales by as much as 30% and 60% of buying decisions are made at the point of sale.
- Digital signage displaying essential benefits and product information helps seal the deal
- Kiosk Prepaid designs and loads marketing right onto the kiosk which will reach the location’s customer base direct. Additionally, locations and distributors can sell ad’s and earn additional revenues to surrounding locations such as pizza shops, restaurants, bars, hair salons, auto repair etc. Ad’s are pushed anywhere in the world in seconds.